Friday, June 17, 2011

Counting down the minutes...

Friday is finally here, and we are in the home stretch! A few short hours before I will be sipping a cocktail on the beach and playing volleball! My boyfriend and his friends set up a team for the summer on North Ave. beach here in Chicago. I played last summer with a different team, but let's just say I am switching up... I hope we can come out on top this summer!


Happy Friday and make sure to treat yourself to a refreshing summer beverage!


Classic Red Sangria
Serves 6-8| Hands-On Time: 05m | Total Time: 05m

 

Ingredients

  • 1 bottle medium-bodied red wine (such as Malbec or Rioja)
  • 3 cups apple juice
  • 2 peaches, thinly sliced
  • ice

Directions

  1.  In a large pitcher, combine red wine, apple juice, and peaches. Serve over ice.

Have a wonderful weekend!
-M

1 comment:

Mango Gal said...

Oooh! This sangria recipe looks yummy. Thanks for stopping by!