Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Toast to our Dads!


Father's Day is just around the corner. I have been so busy with my sister's wedding that I barely had a chance to consider what to get him or what we should do. Most dads seem to be pretty easy to shop for, however at the same time since there are so many options it almost makes it more of a chore! I wanted to share some of my favorite "dad" gifts.


Quiet motorized tie rack ($40) - For the business savvy


Ray-Ban Aviators ($139) - For the stylish



Motorized grill brush ($20) - For the foodie



Vintage college t-shirts found at an adorable men's boutique
in my neighborhood M4 Men ($ varies) - For the nostalgic



Chrome rolling alarm clock ($46) - For the snoozer


 
Sterling silver golf money clip ($190) - For the golf fanatic


Have a very happy hump day!
-M

(top pic via timeanddate.com)

No comments: