I want to make myself a cute fall wreath and here are a few ideas I have found, which one should I choose?
I found this yummy recipe for homemade pumpkin spice cream cheese, can't wait to try this!
Ingredients:
- 8oz low fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- dash of salt
Directions: In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until smooth and creamy.
For Images, click on Image title.
What do you like about Fall?
-M







3 comments:
I like No. 3 - and that cream cheese looks yummy!
I think my favorite is the green with buttons and flowers! You should have a craft night with some wine and teach your friends how to make these!
Just an idea ;)
Kim that is a great idea! Perhaps in early October I can try to set that up ;)
Post a Comment