Monday, October 3, 2011

This Old Couch...

My boyfriend and I have been wanting to get a larger couch for a few months, but could not decide on which one or where to buy. Then a friend and I stumbled upon a cute affordable furniture store in the city, and I found the perfect one! It was right in our price range, and the color is a nice chocolate brown. Our close friends have a sectional very similar and we loved theirs, so we knew we needed to find something like it. Plus this one came with a big ottoman to close the deal!


     Image via affortable portables



No this is not a picture of my actual couch in our actual home, as I am still currently waiting for it to be delivered today. I have been thinking about some of the details though! Since the ottoman has a soft top, I really want a cute tray to go on top. Here are a few I like:
























All images via Etsy


Which one do you like?
-M

No comments: