I have been to two weddings so far this year, with several more to come. My favorite part about going to all these ceremonies and receptions is to see all the dresses, flowers, decorations, and tiny details. The best weddings are mixed with creativity and simplicity, and above all making it about the bride and groom with their personal touches. I am not married, though some day I will do my best to keep a few traditions, but also make sure there is a lot of personal character throughout the event!
Calendar in place of a Guest Book
Wedding Program Pockets
Creative Photography
White Wedding Cakes
Mad Lib Conversation Starter and Keepsake
Yellow Accent Colors
Paper Fan for Outdoor Events
Simple Chignon
Outdoor Reception with Romantic Lighting
via guest book, wedding programs, mad lib, yellow table, & paper fans martha stewart weddings, photography and lighting my beloveds, cake sweet and saucy shop, chignon hairstyles-updo
Happy Almost Friday!
-M
No comments:
Post a Comment