Monday, August 15, 2011

Adorable House Tour

I hope all of you had a fun and relaxing weekend! I had a rough start to my morning, as I had to be up earlier than usual which is never fun, especially on a Monday!! My day brightened up a bit when I stumbled on this cute house, that includes so many personal touches. It is also full of color and light, which is something I am working toward in my apartment. I am so happy they decided to share their beautiful home!


Mudroom



Main Floor Bathroom


Dining Room



Kitchen - I love the Teal Island!




Living Room




2nd Floor Bathroom



Child's Room


Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom


Another Child's Room


Children's Playroom in the Basement



Basement Family Room



Landing Area


Basement Office/Craft Room

Home Tour compliments of Apartment Therapy


Do you think you have enough color in your house?
Enjoy the rest of your day!
-M

No comments: